How to Order Your Tutus
At Class Act Tutu our tutu pieces & options are sold separately. This way you can get just the tutu that you want—no more—no less—and you can mix & match for greater costume options.
Step 1: A great first step is to print our handy Tutu Design Planning Checklist. Use this form to help you decide and record the details of your tutu order:
Step 2: Choose your bodice and/or skirt style(s).
Step 3: Choose your bodice and/or skirt color(s).
Step 4: Choose the options & accessories that you want.
Step 5: Choose your size.
- Refer to our handy How to Measure section for advice on obtaining correct measurements and to print our measurement form where you can record these measurements.
- Then check our Standard Size Chart to pick your correct size.
- If you would like our assistance in choosing your size, you may submit your measurement form with your order.
- If you are not basing your order on specific measurements, use the reference to “Typical Clothing Size” that is found on our Standard Size Chart to help guide your choice.
Step 6: Place your order online at www.ClassActTutu.com by adding each item to your shopping cart. You may:
- Complete the checkout process and you are done! OR
- “Save” your items to the cart for later checkout.
- You can also enter your purchase into your shopping cart, indicate phone/fax for payment method, print the order summary and submit it by phone, mail or fax to complete the order process. or
- You can submit our Tutu and Accessory Order Form and we will mail or email you an invoice for your approval. Refer to our current Tutu Price List for the price and style number for each of your pieces.
Step 7: Check pricing. Refer to our current Tutu Price List for the price and style number for each of your pieces. This is not necessary if you place your order online. Your shopping cart will take care of these steps for you.